- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 1/3 cup pumpkin, canned
- 4 teaspoon chia seeds
- 4 teaspoon flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Add 1/2 cup of oats, 1/4 cup yogurt, 1 tablespoon protein powder, 1/3 cup pumpkin, 1 teaspoon chia seeds, 1 teaspoon flax, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice into each of four resealable containers. (Mason jars work great!) Mix this together and then add 1/2 cup milk. Add more milk if necessary until ingredients have been fully covered.
- Seal container and pop in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 2 hours).
- Stir together once more and serve.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie