Adorable mini pizzas for your favorite mini humans! Cut whole grain tortillas down to size with a simple drinking glass. Then stuff the tortillas in a muffin tin, add your favorite pizza toppings, and bake. Great for lunchboxes!
Mini Tortilla Pizzas
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
For the salad
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
On the side
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tortillas on a flat surface and, using a drinking glass or food cutter, cut out 2 circles from each tortilla (making 8 circles total). More tortillas may be needed if they are small. Press tortilla rounds into the cups of a muffin tin.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sauce to each, then top with chopped mushrooms, cheese, and pepperoni (cut pepperoni into smaller pieces first if desired, or simply buy the minis!).
- Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese had fully melted.
- While baking, toss together lettuce, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and Italian dressing.
- Serve pizzas with grapes and salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie