Meatless Pasta Salad
Pasta that's fun, colorful and great for both spring and summer. Makes for healthy light meals, and awesome for leftovers and packed lunches.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 4 servings
- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup white beans, canned
- 1/4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 fruit (2″ dia) kiwi
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain, rinse and allow to cool.
- Quarter tomatoes. Remove seeds from pepper and chop. Mince garlic and grate zucchini. Drain and rinse beans.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl; toss well to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
- Serve with kiwi slices on the side.
Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 524mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 12g