Lime Infused Tilapia with Baked Sweet Potatoes and ApplesPrint Pin Rate
- 12 ounce Fish, Tilapia
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 none cooking spray
- 3 medium lime
- 1 tablespoon butter, salted
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse tilapia and pat dry.
- Pour breadcrumbs into a shallow pan.
- Press tilapia fillets into breadcrumbs on both sides.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Zest 2 limes. Sprinkle the zest on top of fillets.
- Squeeze the juice from all 3 limes, and drizzle on top of fillets.
- Bake for 10-16 minutes, or until the tilapia is cooked through.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Spray a 13×9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place the sweet potato/apple mixture the dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes until tender.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie