This simple Raspberry Cheesecake dessert has just a few ingredients and is a great recipe for your kids to help with!
Ways for Kids to Eat Raspberries
- add them to baked goods like muffins or breads, pancakes, waffles.
- add them to smoothies
- make popsicles out of them
- eat them straight
- mix with yogurt
- make jam
- top your oatmeal
For dessert tonight, I wanted to do something the kids could make themselves! We called it Raspberry cheesecake, simply because the crust was graham crackers, the filling was creamy, and we topped it with berries!
How to Make 3 Step Raspberry Cheesecake
Step 1: Crush Graham Crackers
Crush Graham crackers, and add them to the bottom layer of a cup or dish. This is great for kids. Place graham crackers in a sealable bag, and roll over the bag with a rolling pin to crush.
Step 2: Top with Greek Yogurt. You can top with raspberries now if you like them a bit frozen, or you can wait until after you freeze it if you like them fresh.
Step 3: Freeze for 1 hour. 1 hour is perfect because it creates a more solid texture, but isn’t frozen solid. That is it! Serve your dessert and enjoy!
- 4 sheets graham crackers
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt my favorite is Noosa or Greek Gods honey yogurt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Set out 4 clear glasses. Crumble one sheet of graham crackers into each glass.
- Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt into each glass. Freeze for one hour.
- Top with fresh raspberries and serve.