- 1/2 medium onion
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 cup green beans
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 2/3 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 3 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 14 ounce coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cup cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 medium pear
- Chop onion and mince garlic; set aside together. Peel sweet potato and cut into cubes; slice pepper and trim beans. Place these veggies aside. Cut chicken into cubes and set aside separate from veggies.
- Set Instant pot to the saute setting. Add the butter, onion, and garlic; saute until onions are translucent.
- Set Instant pot to manual and set temp to high.
- Add the chicken, sweet potatoes, red pepper, green beans, broth, curry, cumin, turmeric, cayenne and sea salt. Seal the instant pot and set time for 12 minutes. Once time is up, release the pressure by switching from seal to vent. Once pressure is released, remove lid and turn Instant pot to saute setting. Stir in the coconut milk and let cook for an additional 2-3 minute or until soup is hot.
- Meanwhile, add 1 teaspoon olive oil to medium skillet. Once hot, saute cauliflower rice until warm and cooked through.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and top with cashews and fresh cilantro; sliced pears on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie