- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, chicken broth, egg, and minced garlic. Dice the onion and add it to the turkey, along with the seasonings. Mix well. With wet hands shape meat mixture into 1 inch balls
- Prepare broiler. Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange meatballs on broiler pan. Broil, 4 inches from heat, for 10 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- Add the meatballs to a medium saucepan along with the marinara sauce. Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Pour meatballs and sauce over pasta.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie