Baby puffs are incredibly easy to make at home! With just a few healthy (and customizable!) ingredients you can make these tempting little snacks that even your big kids will want to gobble up!
Spinach & Apple Puffs
- Preheat oven to 350 F, and line a light-colored cookie sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into a plastic zip-top bag, and snip a tiny tip from the bottom corner.
- Pipe the batter onto the lined cookie sheet in small dots. You can space them close together.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes, then lower the heat to 250 and bake 20 minutes more.
- Agitate the parchment paper to loosen the puffs, and pour into a glass storage container. Cool completely before covering.
- Repeat steps 6-8 until you’ve used up all the batter. We made 3 cookie sheets full.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie