- Heat grill.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the jam, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, vinegar, and soy sauce with a wire whisk until well blended and smooth; set aside.
- Cook rice as directed on package; set aside, covered.
- Pound out the chicken with the back of a large spoon to make it all even in thickness. When grill is heated, place chicken on medium-high heat. Cover and cook 12-15 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink and the thickest part reaches an internal temperature of at least 170°F; turn frequently.
- Spoon the raspberry sauce over the chicken and cook 1 minute more, then remove from heat.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add to grill and cook 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Serve chicken with asparagus and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie