- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 cup mustard, dijon
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 4 medium peach
- Chop cucumber, grate carrot, and drain tuna.
- In a bowl, combine veggies, tuna, mayo, mustard, and pepper. Spread onto four slices of bread.
- Top with lettuce and remaining bread slices.
- Serve with sliced peaches on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie