- 2 medium banana
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Peel bananas and slice into 1/2-1 inch chunks.
- Arrange banana slices onto wax paper and puncture with toothpicks or popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Heat chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Place shredded coconut in a small bowl.
- Take bananas out of freezer; dip each chunk into the melted chocolate and then quickly into the coconut.
- Return to the wax paper and place back into the freezer until chocolate is set.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie