- 4 large egg
- 1/4 fruit pineapple
- 1 fruit MANGO, FRESH
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 medium (2-1/2″ dia) tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 8 tortilla (approx 7-8″ dia) tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 oz cream cheese
- 1 spray , about 1/3 second (1 NLEA serving) cooking spray
- Heat skillet over medium heat; cook each egg individually, to desired doneness; as they finish cooking, be sure to cover until all four eggs have been cooked.
- Chop all fruits into small pieces; mix cream cheese in with the fruit.
- Spread equally among four whole wheat tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas to make a “sandwich.”
- With your skillet still hot, cook both sides of each quesadilla until crispy.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie