- 4 large egg
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 medium banana
- Heat a small, non-stick skillet over medium heat. (Spray with cooking spray if needed.)
- Crack eggs one at a time into the hot skillet and cook as desired.
- Slice tomato into thin slices.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese onto each muffin half.
- Add an egg, a slice of ham, and 1-2 slices of tomato to the bottom half of each muffin, then add the tops, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve with bananas on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie