- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 medium orange
- Place all filling ingredients into a crockpot and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Shred chicken and stir to combine.
- Take butter, oil, vinegar, water, and salt and put in a saucepan to boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and add flours, stirring until a dough forms. Refrigerate until cooled.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Once dough is cooled, roll out and cut into circles or squares.
- Add filling to half of each shape, then fold the over half over top and crease.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve with orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie