- 4 ounce turkey sausage
- 1 cup flowerets broccoli, florets
- 1 cup spinach
- 8 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and drop in sausage; cook until no longer pink, approximately 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add broccoli and lightly chopped spinach.
- Whisk eggs, milk, canola oil, baking powder, salt and pepper. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, (or use paper liners); spoon in sausage and broccoli amongst each section; pour egg mixture evenly over each; sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until egg has set.
- Serve with grapes too!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie