- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium mango
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium pomegranate
- 1 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions using the vegetable broth and water. Meanwhile, chop mango and bell pepper and remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
- Fluff cooked quinoa with a fork. Add in mango, bell pepper and pomegranate arils.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a small glass bowl and stir with a spoon until combined. Pour over quinoa; toss together and serve.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 316mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 17g