- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 medium mango
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; set aside.
- Halve tomatoes and olives, and chop ham.
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, tomatoes, olives, ham, and feta cheese.
- Pour dressing over top and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with mango cubes on the side.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 579mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g