- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1/4 cup vinegar, red wine
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounce turkey pepperoni
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 4 ounce provolone cheese
- 2 medium pear
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions; drain and allow to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl or a mason jar, add vinegar, honey, mustard, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and olive oil; blend well. Set aside.
- Chop romaine, drain and rinse chickpeas, drain and rinse artichokes, quarter tomatoes and pepperoni, dice ham and cucumber, cut cheese into cubes, and add all to a large bowl with the pasta. If serving now, toss with dressing. Otherwise, refrigerate and add dressing right before serving.
- Serve salad with sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 846kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 1466mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 22g