- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 large egg
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 medium mango
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add eggs to a bowl and whisk together with milk, salt, and pepper.
- Cut broccoli into smaller pieces and then place an even amount into each muffin cup.
- Add eggs to each muffin cup, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with mango chunks on the side.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 393mg | Sodium: 435mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g