- Peel and chop apples, then place in a microwave-safe bowl along with a bit of water.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, then stir and microwave an additional 30-60 seconds until soft. Allow to cool completely.
- While your apples are cooling, stir together honey, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Drain any remaining water from the apples.
- Chop avocado and add to the apples.
- Pour honey sauce over avocado and apple mixture; add raisins and walnuts, then stir gently until thoroughly mixed and well coated.
- Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie