- 3 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 3 cup cherries, frozen
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 medium avocado
- 6 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine yogurt, cherries, cocoa powder, avocado, maple syrup, and salt in a blender.
- Blend on high until pureed.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie