- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 medium peach
- 6 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Scrub potatoes and pat dry with a paper towel. Pierce each with a fork several times. Rub with olive oil and season with salt. Place potatoes onto top rack with a pan underneath to catch any drippings. Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender when squeezed.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium and add beef. Cook and stir to crumble until no longer pink; set aside.
- For the salad: Slice cucumber and chop 2 peaches. Combine in a large bowl with spinach and almonds.
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, yogurt, oil, basil and honey. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Slice remaining 2 peaches. Split potatoes open and top with beef and shredded cheese. Serve with side salad and peach slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie