- 15 ounce pinto beans, canned
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium avocado
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- Drain and rinse beans, and shred lettuce (if needed).
- Mash beans and avocado with a potato masher or the back of a fork; set aside separately.
- Stir together mashed beans and salsa. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes until warmed through.
- Spread bean mixture over tortillas, then top with mashed avocado and lettuce.
- Roll up tightly, and serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 594mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 10g