- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 2 medium banana
- 1 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Fill muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mash bananas and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly beat the egg, then stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the mashed bananas to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 way full and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 217mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g