- 2 pound beef roast
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bay leaf
- 3 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 medium russet potato
- 6 medium carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 slice bread, french
- 4 cup pineapple
- On a hot skillet, sear roast on all sides to keep juices in while cooking.
- After searing, place roast in slow cooker. Add sliced onion, bay leaf, crushed garlic, and water.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- When roast is almost complete, preheat oven to 400° F.
- Chop potatoes and carrots. Arrange on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast veggies for 15-20 minutes until tender; watch closely so they don’t burn.
- Serve roast and veggies with bread and pineapple chunks on the side.
Calories: 461kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 516mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 21g