- 4 slice bread, Italian
- Preheat toaster oven to 400 degrees. Combine corn, onion, bell pepper, minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, half the black pepper in small bowl. Spoon half the corn mixture onto each sheet of foil spreading out slightly.
- Arrange tilapia fillets on top of corn mixture. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Double fold sides and ends of foil to seal packets, leaving head space for heat circulation. Place packets on toaster oven tray or on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish is opaque throughout.
- While baking assemble the slaw. Add blueberries to the shredded veggies. Whisk together the honey, olive oil, and the juice of 1-2 lemon wedges. Gently toss together with the veggies and berries. Cover and place in refrigerator until fish is done.
- Remove packets from oven. Carefully open one end of each packet to allow steam to escape. Open packets and transfer contents to serving plates.
- Serve with side slaw and fresh bread.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie