- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, salt, and pepper. Make a well in the center; add milk, eggs, and oil. Mix just until combined.
- Insert an ice-pop stick into one end of each sausage, leaving a 1 1/2-inch handle. Dust sausage with extra flour; tap off excess.
- Using the handle, rotate each sausage over a bowl as you spoon batter over top to coat evenly. Place onto prepared sheet and bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and, using a spatula, reapply any batter that has slipped off onto the sheet. Return to oven and bake 20 minutes more until golden.
- If desired, serve with ketchup and mustard for dipping. Serve grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie