Baked Burgers with Peppers
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix beef with salt and pepper and shape into 4 patties. (If you wish to make smaller burgers, feel free to make more patties, seal off extras in a freezer bag, and save as a back-up plan for another week).
- Spray a foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Place patties onto pan and bake for 5-6 minutes. While baking, dice peppers and onion.
- Flip burgers over and sprinkle them all with some peppers and onions. Bake an additional 6-12 minutes or until no longer pink in the centers. You may also want to pull out the meat thermometer, making sure it reads at least 160°.
- While baking, cut tomato into thin slices.
- Add burgers to buns, topping each with a slice of tomato and lettuce. Serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie