- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/8 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 7 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 6 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet and melt butter. Whisk together milk, 6 eggs, and salt.
- Add eggs to hot skillet and scramble, leaving slightly undercooked since they will continue to cook in the oven. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Roll out dough about 1/2 cup at a time into small circles.
- Sprinkle cheese on half of each circle.
- Chop bell pepper and add to cheese, along with scrambled eggs and ham.
- Fold the other half of each circle over the ingredients, creating small calzones. Crimp the sides with the back of a fork to keep everything sealed inside. Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk the last egg and brush over the top of the dough.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through and golden. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with bananas on the side.
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 253mg | Sodium: 895mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie