- 1 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium apple
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Cook oats as directed on package. While they cook, mix together the milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and salt. Set aside.
- Divide oats between 4 bowls; pour 1/4 cup of the milk mixture over each.
- Top with a dollop of peanut butter, some diced apples, and some chopped pecans.
Calories: 563kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 150mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 7g