- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup pineapple
- 1 medium banana
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth.
- If a thicker consistency is desired, use frozen fruit and/or ice until the desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 132mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g