- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 cup refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 4 ounces colby cheese
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 apricot apricot
- Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet, and heat to medium. Slice and dice peppers. Add to skillet and saute until tender, about 4 minutes. Add refried beans to your skillet to heat through. At the end, sprinkle with cheese, and allow it to melt.
- Lay out tortillas and spread an even amount of beans onto each one; top with about 1 tablespoon of salsa and roll up. Add salsa to a bowl for dipping as well.. Serve with fresh apricots.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie