- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup powdered milk
- 1/4 cup ground flax (optional)
- chocolate chips (optional)
Mix Together and roll into balls
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- any combination of chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit
Mix all ingredients together and roll into balls. Chill to prevent stickiness.
And of course the recipe that won me $5000 from California Raisins!!
COCONUT AND PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
- 1 Cup all natural nut butter (I used peanut butter)
- 1/4-1/2 cup honey or agave
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- Any other add-ins (seeds, nuts, etc.)
- Unsweetened Coconut
Mix peanut butter, sweetener, vanilla, and raisins.
Spread unsweetened coconut on wax paper.
Drop peanut butter mixture onto coconut and roll. Chill for 1 hour or longer.