- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup hummus
- 2 stalk celery
- 4 medium carrot
- Dice peppers and mix in with the hummus (or pulse the ingredients in a food processor for a smoother texture).
- Cut celery and carrots into sticks.
- Serve veggies alongside hummus for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie