Slow Cooker 40 Clove Garlic Chicken
- Cut celery into chunks and place on bottom of crockpot.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place on top of celery.
- Place herbs on top of chicken, then cover with whole garlic cloves.
- Put cover on slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Before serving, prepare brown rice as directed on package, and steam broccoli and carrots.
- Cut mango into chunks and mix together with dried cranberries.
- Serve chicken with rice, veggies, and fruit on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie