- 2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon basil, dried
- 2 tablespoon rosemary, dried
- 2 tablespoon thyme, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ounce pork loin
- 6 medium carrot
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 medium apple
- Mix all spices (except cinnamon) together with the Parmesan in a small bowl; spread all over pork roast, then place roast in a slow cooker.
- Peel carrots and cut into coins; add to the crockpot, then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Serve pork and carrots with brown rice and sliced apples on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie