- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 1/2 ounce raisins, seedless
- Slice cucumber lengthwise into 8 thin slices. (Use a kitchen mandolin if you have one, but be careful, they’re VERY sharp!)
- Peel carrot and cut into matchsticks.
- Place a small amount of cream cheese onto the end of each cucumber slice. Add some carrot sticks and a few raisins (not too much or it will make it difficult to roll up).
- Roll up cucumber, tucking in anything that falls out. You can place another small dollop of cream cheese on the end to help keep the sushi rolls together; secure with toothpicks if needed.
Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 36mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g