- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 2 stalk celery
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup, chopped kale
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 medium orange
- Drain tuna and add to a medium bowl. Dice celery and add to tuna along with oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Slice rolls in half and pull out some of the inside of the roll to make a hole in the center. Add tuna mixture, spinach and kale to the hole and close the roll.
- Cut carrots into sticks and cucumber into slices. Serve tuna sandwiches with veggies and oranges.