- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 medium cucumber
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon pickle relish, sweet
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 cup sugar snap peas
- 4 medium apple
Drain tuna and add to a medium bowl. Seed and dice the cucumber; add to tuna. Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Top 4 slices of bread each with a lettuce leaf and an even amount of the tuna salad mixture. Top with the remaining bread slices and cut in half.
Serve sandwiches with sugar snap peas and apple slices on the side.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 634mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 27g