- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 medium cucumber
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon pickle relish, sweet
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 cup sugar snap peas
- 4 medium apple
- Drain tuna and add to a medium bowl. Seed and dice the cucumber; add to tuna. Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Top 4 slices of bread each with a lettuce leaf and an even amount of the tuna salad mixture. Top with the remaining bread slices and cut in half.
- Serve sandwiches with sugar snap peas and apple slices on the side.