- 15 ounce great northern beans, canned
- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 stalk green onion
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 medium apple
- 2 medium orange
- Drain and rinse beans; drain tuna. Toss both into a large bowl.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and slice onions. Add to tuna along with oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; stir to coat evenly.
- Cut pitas in half; fill with tuna salad. Serve with sliced apples and oranges on the side.