- 1 cup, dry, yields Couscous, cooked
- 1 medium Cucumber, Peeled
- 1 cup, chopped kale
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1/2 cup, chopped onion, red
- 1 can drained chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 fruit (2-3/8″ dia) lemon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Cook couscous as directed on package. Should yield 3 cups.
- While couscous cooks, chop all veggies, mince garlic; Add veggies to the couscous. In a seperate small bowl, whisk the olive oil and the juice from one lemon together. Pour over salad.
- Once couscous is finished cooking, add to veggie mixture. Serve with some fresh berries.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 379mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g