- 1 3/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 5 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar, distilled
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl combine the flour, salt and paprika. Use a whisk to mix together.
- Using a fork, knife, or your hands, mix in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse sand. Add the honey and vinegar and stir well.
- Combine the water and vanilla in a small dish. Slowly pour the water into the dough while stirring, just until the dough starts coming together (you may need more or less water).
- Dust a work surface with flour; top with dough and knead lightly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 10-20 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a piece of parchment paper to fit your pan and dust with flour. Roll dough until thin. The thinner the crispier! Try to roll evenly so thin edges don’t burn.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut crackers into 1-inch squares. Sprinkle with extra salt and place in oven.
- Cook 7-10 minutes or until crispy.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 149mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g