- 8 ounce elbow noodles
- 2 medium avocado
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium mango
- Cook pasta as directed on package, to al dente. Drain and allow to cool.
- Peel and cube the avocado. Cut the tomatoes into quarters and chop the parsley.
- Add the pasta, avocado, tomatoes, parsley and feta cheese to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, juice of the lemon, minced garlic and salt. Drizzle over pasta and gently toss to coat.
- Serve pasta with mango slices.
Calories: 698kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 424mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 32g