- 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 8 ounce angel hair pasta, dry
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup cantaloupe
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Grate the Parmesan.
- Add broccoli to the boiling water and cook 3-4 minutes, then add the pasta.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes more, until pasta and broccoli have softened (angel hair pasta cooks very quickly so watch closely).
- Shred the chicken and set aside in a large bowl.
- Once pasta and broccoli are done, drain the water, and add to the bowl with the chicken.
- Add butter, grated cheese, salt, and pepper; toss to completely coat.
- Serve with cantaloupe on the side and extra cheese on top.
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 942mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g