- 1 roast pork roast
- 4 fl oz club soda
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) barbecue sauce
- 6 medium (2-1/2″ dia) ROLLS, DINNER, WHOLE WHEAT
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup pineapple
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- Place the pork in a slow cooker; pour the club soda over the meat. Add the brown sugar and mix around.
- Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours.
- Using two forks, pull the pork apart. Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce.
- Serve on whole wheat buns with a salad of spinach, pineapple chunks and feta crumble.
Calories: 554kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 997mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 29g