- 2 pound beef steak, any cut
- 1/8 cup flour, all-purpose
- 5 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage, red
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cut steak into 2-inch pieces; toss into a zip-lock bag. Add flour and shake until beef is completely coated. Mince garlic and grate ginger.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, salt, and oil. Add to slow cooker along with beef. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours, then turn off heat and allow meat to rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package. Peel and grate carrots; slice cabbage and onion; chop pineapple.
- Top rice with veggies, beef, and pineapple before serving.
Calories: 675kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 1425mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g