Quick Teriyaki Chicken
- 4 medium pear
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken; cook until no longer pink, stirring often.
- In a small bowl or a measuring cup, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, minced garlic, vinegar and cornstarch. Whisk together until there are no cornstarch lumps. Add sauce to chicken and cook, stirring constantly, until it thickens into a shiny glaze.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with rice, steamed broccoli and pear slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie