Feta & Avocado Salad
- 4 medium mango
- Cook pasta as directed on package, to al dente. Drain and allow to cool.
- Peel and cube the avocado. Cut the tomatoes into quarters and chop the parsley.
- Add the pasta, avocado, tomatoes, parsley and feta cheese to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, juice of the lemon, minced garlic and salt. Drizzle over pasta and gently toss to coat.
- Serve pasta with mango slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie