- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3 cup spinach
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line a baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, and thyme.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper, brush with the mustard mixture, and pat with Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer chicken breasts to the prepared baking sheet, and bake on the top oven rack for 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- While chicken is baking, shred the lettuce and slice the strawberries; toss into a large mixing bowl along with the spinach and dressing.
- Serve chicken with salad and rolls on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie