- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 none pita, whole wheat
- Chop cucumber, core and chop apple, dice tomato and peppers, and thaw corn. Add all to a large mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice, salt, and pepper; toss to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately with toasted pitas or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 417mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g